Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

alessandra ambrosio wallpaper

alessandra ambrosio wallpaper. Hot Alessandra Ambrosio www

  • Hot Alessandra Ambrosio www

  • sawah
    Mar 18, 08:42 AM
    Sir what is being stolen?

    Data=Data

    At&t adds the data together for a month of use in your plan
    2=2=4gb of data a month, this has been explained by At&t over and over

    So If I use 2gb and use it on the phone or tether its the same

    I have unlimited

    if I use 3 gb of data next month I have stole nothing

    I used data

    what is your point?

    Crap about TOS, so what If I write a contract that you agree to buy Gas at my station for $2 a gallon when you fill up your car for a year. You then show up with a red gallon gas can I run out and say "The TOS says Car not Gas can" and I want to charge you $4 for the same gas now, this is not crap?

    You know companies lie and steal from us everyday doesn't make it right.

    I didn't say it was right, but you still signed that contract. Not at&t's fault.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment